2015-2016 ELITE CLUB PROGRAM TRY-OUTS
There is a lot of important information to read before starting the registration process. Please read all the way to the bottom of this page first. It may answer some questions that will arise throughout the sign-up process.
For TECHNOLOGY ONLY questions regarding any issues with the online sign-up, (ie. not receiving a confirmation email, not able to log-in to your account, etc) please contact Meghan Ziegler - firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other questions regarding the try-out process, (ie. how the try-outs are run, how teams are selected, financial questions, etc) please contact Chris Madigan - email@example.com
Step 1: Make sure your www.southeastelitesocceracademy.com account is linked to the email address you use or check most frequently.
- The email address that you use to log-in to the SESA website in order to complete the try-out registration process is the only email address that your child's online invitation will be sent to if he/she is offered a spot on his/her respective team. We cannot enter a seperate email address for your child's invitation to be sent to should he/she be accepted to his/her respective team.
Step 2: Properly submit your child's try-out registration online.
- Upon completion of registering your child for try-outs, please be sure to click the "Place Free Order" button to submit your player's registration.
- You will recieve an automated confirmation email once you have submitted your player's registration. If you do not recieve one, your registration is not completed and you must re-submit.
Step 3: Compile the necessary paperwork to be brought to the first night of try-outs.
- Iowa Soccer Medical Release Waiver (download and print)
- SESA Medical, Liability, and Photo Waiver (download and print)
- a COPY (not the original) of your child's birth certificate. (We will need to keep it on file for our records. This only applies to players that are new to Elite.)
Your child must bring all of these items to the first night of try-outs.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Tryout Dates: Will begin the first week of June.
(Players will have 2 different try-outs during this period, specific dates TBD by coaches prior to try-outs)
Bid Dates - the dates that players can be notified of whether or not they have been selected for a team:
U11-U13: On or after June 15
U14-U18: On or after June 25
Cost: There is no cost to try-out.
Player Fees (if selected for a team):
U9-U10: $42/month for 12 months, with initial $90 deposit (non-refundable)*
U11-U14: $55/month for 12 months, with initial $90 deposit (non-refundable)*
U15-U18: $63/month for 5 months, with initial $75 deposit (non-refundable)*
*After try-outs have been completed, if your child is invited to join a team and accepts a roster spot the non-refundable deposit will go directly towards your player's fees.
Other important information:
*Please be sure to read: 1) ELITE Introduction; 2) ELITE Policies; 3) ELITE Expectations/Obligations; and 4) ELITE Financial Assistance; and 5) ELITE Fundraising. You will find all of this information listed under the 'ELITE CLUB TEAMS' tab on the home page. It is the responsibility of the players/parents to be aware of all ELITE policies and procedures.
*All new players to ELITE will recieve an assigned jersey number. All current players will keep their current number.
Questions about the program: Please contact Chris Madigan - Director of Coaching - firstname.lastname@example.org
For technology questions regarding any issues with the try-out registration sign-up online please contact Meghan Ziegler - email@example.com